With the country still in a recession, many folks in South San Francisco, Daly City, Union City, Newark, Fremont, Hayward and surrounding areas are putting off visiting the orthodontist for a consultation. At Salins Orthodontics, we hear all the reasons – vacations, chores, emergencies, etc. Today, Dr. Sheldon Salns and our staff thought we’d give you five reasons to visit our office this summer for an orthodontic consultation.
1. Kids do not need to miss school to get their braces on
2. It is easier for kids to adjust to their braces during the summertime while out of school
3. Fewer scheduling conflicts with homework or organized sports
4. Open enrollment (for Insurance and Flex Plans) usually occurs in the Fall
5. Summer Rewards for starting treament before the end of August
And here’s another reason to visit: did you know the American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children receive an orthodontic consultation as early as age seven? Give us a call at 650-952-1010 OR 510-475-4153 to schedule a complimentary consultation!